The X-Rank is a power-up that upgrades a random unit to Rank X. It is extremely rare. Rank X units have +100 health and a higher fire rate compared to their rank VII counterparts.
- Note: If this ranks up a Aegis Barrier, you cannot upgrade to Titan Barrier.
- Need confirmation on same effect with Nova Turrets and ZAC Assimilators.
Rarity and drop requirements Edit
- Requirement 1: The game generates random number between 0 and 1. If the value is smaller than 0.000015 then proceed to Requirement 2.
- Requirement 2: Fion Drone Dump Site kills are > 2000
- Requirement 3: Highest level available is >15 (i.e. Zone One beaten)
If all 3 of the above are achieved, the killed unit drops X-Rank.
Maximal amount of X-Rank units that you can have: 5
/Taken directly from the game code./
- The maximum amounts of X-Ranks you can have in the mobile version of the game is at least 7.
- Also in the mobile version, you can "sell" the X-Rank if so desired; doing so downgrades the unit back to Rank VII and gives you 15000 gold.