The Legend (misspelt as "The Ledgend" in the Flash version of the game) is a beam firing weapon that is somewhat rare. Its real advantage is its 3rd upgrade option, which upgrades it into The Lightbringer.
With multiple Zava detectors on Tesire (normal difficulty) this unit is not very hard to find. Difficulty does not affect drop rate.
- Ultra Amplifier: +35-215% attack power (10 levels)
- Devastation: Enemies explode when killed
- Legendary (misspelt as Ledgendary in game): Sacrifice 3 random Rank V (or above) units to upgrade this unit to the Lightbringer. Also costs 100,000.
Rarity and drop requirements Edit
- Requirement 1: The game generates random number between 0 and 1. If the value is smaller than 0.00008 then proceed to Requirement 2.
- Requirement 2: Level > 9 (i.e. drops only on Tesire or later)
If all 2 of the above are achieved, the killed unit drops The Legend.
Maximal amount of The Legend that you can have (field + inventory): 3
/Taken directly from the game code./
- On the Flash version of the game, there was a glitch that when one upgrades a Legend to a Lightbringer, then quickly taps on another Legend, both Legends will upgrade to Lightbringers without sacrificing extra units or gold.