The Gold Generator is one of the most common rares, and one of the most useful for getting cash together for the rest of the rares. Besides generating a sum of gold, it also increases the chance of higher value coins by a small percent, and makes gold drops stay on the field longer.
The Gold Medallion upgrade only stacks once. You should only upgrade it to level 3 on one generator, leaving any other generators with it at level 0. The other upgrades do stack and should be maxed out for maximum gold bonuses. It is currently unknown whether the Rarity upgrade is additive or multiplicative when multiple generators are active.
- Gold Generator - Generates 150-600 Gold Every 10 Seconds (5 Levels)
- Rarity - Increases Gold Value By 1-5% (5 Levels)
- Gold Medallion - Increases Amount of Time Gold Stays On The Field (3 Levels) (Flash Only)
- Gold Explosion - Chance for enemies to explode into 30 Gold upon death. (3 Levels) (Mobile only)
Rarity and drop requirements Edit
- Requirement 1: The game generates random number between 0 and 1. The value must be smaller than 0.0005.
If the above is achieved, the killed unit drops Gold Generator.
Maximal amount of Gold Generator that you can have (field + inventory): 8
/Taken directly from the game code./